Welcome. I'll have some of my experiences recorded here and maybe people at home will be able to get a better picture of life here in Hong Kong and my reactions to it.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

East Asian Games Ceremony

Earlier tonight I joined some friends on the terrace at Sevva, a restaurant in Prince's Building. Sevva is on the 25th floor and affords one of the best views of Victoria Harbor from Central.

The fireworks were excellent. My favorite part of a good show is the sound. Prince's Building is right in front of the broad and tall HSBC building which acts as a giant wall for an echo.

The shots of the fireworks didn't come out that well so I decided to post the picture Tsim Tsa Tsui lit up and with a row of Chinese Junk Boats illuminated and in line after cruising out for the show.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment