Welcome. I'll have some of my experiences recorded here and maybe people at home will be able to get a better picture of life here in Hong Kong and my reactions to it.

Friday, September 11, 2009

First Post

"Duo means dangerous."

This blog is getting started a few days later than my arrival in Hong Kong, so the first few posts will backtrack. Afterwards, I'm going to make a new habit of blogging so that I can share some of my experiences here in Hong Kong with friends and family. Writing it once will hopefully save me from repeating the same stories and people can find out more about what they're interested in about Hong Kong when they see me instead of hearing my 'cocktail party' version in reply to 'what did you do,' 'what was the food like,' etc.

Enjoy and send comments and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment